For more helpful information, please click on the links below:
BenefitsCheckUp helps thousands every day to find programs for people ages 55 and older that may pay for some of their costs of prescription drugs, health care, utilities, and other essential items or services.
A public service of the U.S. Administration on Aging, the Eldercare Locator connects older Americans and their caregivers with sources of information on senior services. The service links those who need assistance with state and local area agencies on aging and community-based organizations that serve older adults.
The official U.S. government site for people with Medicare. For those with questions regarding the Medicare approved drug cards, please use the following links:
- Find out what Medicare-approved drug discount cards are available to you
- Introducing Medicare-Approved Drug Discount Cards
- Guide to Choosing a Medicare-Approved Drug Discount Card
- Medicare-Approved Drug Discount Card Tip Sheet
- Medicare Prescription Drug Improvement and Modernization Act of 2003
- Medicare-Approved Card Sponsors (Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader.)
The official U.S. government Medicaid site for consumers, with links to state-administered programs.
RxAssist provides qualified low-income individuals and families with access to generic versions of brand name medications.
Social Security Online
The official Web site of the U.S. Social Security Administration.