PPARxTX is a program that connects qualified, low-income people with discount prescription drugs, direct from the pharmaceutical manufacturer.
Our mission is to increase awareness of and enrollment in existing patient assistance programs for those who may be eligible. PPARxTX offers a single point of access to public and private patient assistance programs, including more than 150 programs offered by pharmaceutical companies.
What We Offer
Help for Those in Need
Many people have difficulty affording health care, including prescription medicines. A number of patient assistance programs provide help to patients who lack prescription drug coverage and earn less than 200% of the federal poverty level (approximately $19,000 for an individual or $31,000 for a family of three).*
- More than 27 million people in the United States make less than 200% of the federal poverty level and are uninsured.
Access to Free or Nearly Free Medicines for Those Who Qualify
Patients will be directed to the public or private programs most likely to meet their needs. PPARxTX helps low-income, uninsured patients:
- Enroll in more than 150 company patient assistance programs
- Access more than 1,200 medicines for free or at a low cost
- Learn how to contact government programs for which they may qualify, such as Medicaid, Medicare, or the State Children’s Health Insurance Program
* Qualifications vary by programs.